Royal Palm Hen Trade

Coopher

Chirping
10 Years
May 2, 2013
Ridge, NY
Hi,
I have a approximately 8 month old Royal Palm Turkey hen that I would like to trade for another young Royal Palm Hen. She was hatched from my mating pair early summer last year. She should be ready to start laying eggs this spring, but I will not have her mate with her father.

I would like to mate the traded hen with my tom along with my existing hen.

My young hen, as well as her parents are quite resistant to Blackhead Disease. All of them have had signs of it at one time or another but have pulled thru without issue.

Looking for this to happen very soon. My tom had already mounted his girl.

Jim

Update: It looks like I do not have to trade to breed this hen after-all. It may actually be a good thing. Thanks to all who aided me in my in-breeding question.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a approximately 8 month old Royal Palm Turkey hen that I would like to trade for another young Royal Palm Hen. She was hatched from my mating pair early summer last year. She should be ready to start laying eggs this spring, but I will not have her mate with her father.

I would like to mate the traded hen with my tom along with my existing hen.

My young hen, as well as her parents are quite resistant to Blackhead Disease. All of them have had signs of it at one time or another but have pulled thru without issue.

Looking for this to happen very soon. My tom had already mounted his girl.

Jim

Update: It looks like I do not have to trade to breed this hen after-all. It may actually be a good thing. Thanks to all who aided me in my in-breeding question.
where are you located

Back
Top Bottom