Run chicken door sale

Right now, the battery powered American flag run chicken door is only $152, free shipping with coupon code 4July10

I just ordered one, hopefully it works well!
We bought the battery operated version. It is set to open and close based on daylight. We have had it for about a month. So far it works great and the installation was super easy. It is much cheaper buying it on the company website instead of on Amazon. I think it took about 5 days to deliver using the free shipping. I think that is pretty fast considering that it ships from Slovenia in eastern Europe and has to pass through customs. By the way my wife (aka Chicken Mama) is from Puyallap.

We bought the battery operated version. It is set to open and close based on daylight. We have had it for about a month. So far it works great and the installation was super easy. It is much cheaper buying it on the company website instead of on Amazon. I think it took about 5 days to deliver using the free shipping. I think that is pretty fast considering that it ships from Slovenia in eastern Europe and has to pass through customs. By the way my wife (aka Chicken Mama) is from Puyallap.
Awesome! I was hoping we’d get it soon. Thanks!

Just went to their site and on sale it's the same price as Amazon. I was hoping to get it cheaper since I just ordered my second one last night. I would have cancelled my Amazon order but will keep it now. It arrives tomorrow.

I've had mine for a year now and it's great. The only word of caution I have (this would apply for any automatic door) - if you get snow, you need to make some sort of awning to keep snow & moisture from getting into the door's tracks, else it will freeze shut (ask me how i know)...... I ended up rigging a very McGyvered awning and it worked great, never froze shut again after that.

Right now, the battery powered American flag run chicken door is only $152, free shipping with coupon code 4July10

I just ordered one, hopefully it works well!
They're great! I've had mine for almost 3yrs, the motor in my original one did start acting up after a year, I contacted them and they sent me a brand new one for free, no issues since! Make sure you do your warranty stuff😉

Just went to their site and on sale it's the same price as Amazon. I was hoping to get it cheaper since I just ordered my second one last night. I would have cancelled my Amazon order but will keep it now. It arrives tomorrow.
Perhaps I got mine on sale. At the time it was about $30 cheaper at Run Chicken than on Amazon. Edit: I just checked and I did get a 10% discount. I paid $162.

Last edited:
They're great! I've had mine for almost 3yrs, the motor in my original one did start acting up after a year, I contacted them and they sent me a brand new one for free, no issues since! Make sure you do your warranty stuff😉
Thanks for the reminder. I just registered mine. I like doing business with companies that stand behind their products.

https://run-chicken.com/product/run-chicken-t50-usa-special/

It was $179 on Amazon. It’s $169 here, and you can use the 10 percent off coupon to make it $153. It’s only this pattern for that low, but you can use the 10 percent off coupon on any of them.

You do get it faster from Amazon

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom