~Run With The Pack III~ Wolf RP (Please Join! Restarted With Plot Twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvorpingtons

Songster
7 Years
Sep 22, 2012
Backstage

The silvery wolf stumbles through the forest. Blood stains the ground underneath him. He is alone and defeated; he has challenged a proud alpha for a role that was not his to play. His eyes glint, ambitious and cunning. The sky is splattered with the color of his wounds by the setting sun. "I'll have my revenge," he croons softly. "One day. Soon..." His pelt slips into the lengthening shadows.

It has been many years since the evil wolf Nox was driven from the great packs territories. Now the packs, old and new, have flourished...but one is darker than the rest. Darkpack is more than it seems. Their goal is to take over all the territories, and they might. Will you stand by your pack or join the growing darkness? Or will you be a lone wolf, and stand for yourself? Run with the pack!

Rules:

• Nothing above mild PG-13 during fights.
  • You cannot kill or cripple another person's character without their permission.
  • Me and OwlLover are the only ones who can change the plot or main story of this RP. Please ask permission first!
  • Your character(s) can have a mate and pups, however, nothing specific about having the pups or related things.
  • No invincible characters.
  • No magic or superpowers.
  • You can have as many characters as you want, but you must be able to manage all of them.
  • Please, only RP wolves (No dogs, wolf/dogs, or other wolf hybrids as well).
  • No instant healing. If your character has minor wounds from a battle, they should take about one day to heal (real time). A broken bone should take at least five.
  • There are currently no open slots for packs, but more will open in the future.
  • If a pack claims new territory they must challenge the existing pack first. You may NOT just say, "It belongs to them now."
  • While fighting one blow per post. The other player decides the injury taken. (Unless the two fighting are your own characters.)
  • Be realistic, a wolf can't be attacked by a whole pack and come out unhurt, and a single wolf cannot take over a whole pack solo.
  • While hunting, be realistic. A single wolf cannot kill a healthy moose, catch ten rabbits, etc.
  • Territory must be won through battle or surrendered with the other pack's full consent.
  • Characters can only dodge one out of every four blows. The rest of the time the injury taken must be AT LEAST as bad as a papercut.
  • HAVE FUN!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Territories:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](All credit for the map goes to [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OwlLover[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]! [/FONT]
clap.gif
Click to enlarge & read the small print.)

Pack Duties:
  • Hunting: Common wolf prey has been broken down into two parts:
  • Solo Prey: (Prey that can be taken down by one wolf)
* Rabbits
* Small mammals like mice, voles, and squirrels
* Fish (caught from river)
* Small birds
  • Pack Prey: (Must be caught by several wolves)
* Deer
* Elk
* Moose
  • Guarding Territory: The territory of the pack is the heart of it. It brings food for the pack and a place to raise a family. Territory should be defended until the only option is flee or die.
  • Marking Territory: To keep things appropriate, just say, "He/She marked the pack's territory"
  • Protect the pack: Wolves often protect their family and friends at all costs!

Pack Ranks:

• Alpha Male: Mate of the Alpha Female and a leader of the pack
  • Alpha Female: Mate of the Alpha Male and a leader of the pack
  • Beta: Second-highest ranking wolf. Will take an alpha's place when they die unless they are challenged.
  • Packmate: All Third-highest ranking wolves and the heartbeat of the pack.
  • Omega: Lowest ranking wolf and usually driven out. Not all packs have one.
  • Pups: Young wolves who do not have ranks yet, pups are any wolves under a year old
  • (Alphas and Betas can be challenged for their rank by any wolf, just please do not do it constantly)

Setting:

• The main setting is the taiga, a subarctic conifer forest. Most packs except for the Stonepack dwell here.

• And in the distance are the mountains, curving around the southern side of the taiga. All of the packs have some part of the mountains in their territory, but Stonepack is best fit for dwelling at their bases and peaks

• Some part of the river goes through every territory, providing fish and a good place to swim!

Joining Form:

Name:
Pack:
Mate:
Personality:
History:
Picture or description:
Username:

Packs:

~Emeraldpack~

Alpha Male ~ [Open]
Alpha Female ~ Lark (OwlLover)
Beta ~ [Open]

~Darkpack~
Alpha Male ~ Nighta (wildriverswolf90)
Alpha Female ~ Atra (iluvorpingtons)
Beta ~ Ebony (SilkiesForEver)

~Stonepack~

Alpha Male ~ Nike (SilkiesForEver
Alpha Female ~ Senkah (OwlLover)
Betas ~ West (wildriverswolf90) & Sierra (SilkiesForEver)

~Riverpack~

(Owned by SilkiesForEver and wildriverswolf90)*
Alpha Male ~ Aki (wildsrverswolf90)
Alpha Female ~ Mari (SilkiesForEver)
Beta ~ [Open]

~Thunderpack~

(Owned by SilkiesForEver and OwlLover)*
Alpha Male ~ Elan (SilkiesForEver)
Alpha Female ~ Lightning (OwlLover)
Beta ~ Leafe (OwlLover)

~BeechTreeCreek~

(Owned by Nickeyo)*
Alpha Male ~ Shadow (Nickeyo)
Alpha Female ~ Renn (Nickeyo)
Beta ~ Tigger (Nickeyo)

~Streampack~

Alpha Male ~ Cliff (Chickenfan4life)
Alpha Female ~ Fox (iluvorpingtons)
Beta ~ [Open]

~Stormpack~

(Owned by OwlLover)*
\Alpha Male ~ Storm (OwlLover)
Alpha Female ~ Thistles (OwlLover)
Beta ~Yukon (wildriverswolf90)

~Loners & Lone wolves~ Nightshade (fuzzball4444), Cloud (iluvorpingtons), Starling (iluvorpingtons), Gardenia (iluvorpingtons), Sahara (SilkiesForEver), Sundew (iluvorpingtons), Beo (wildriverswolf90), Willow (wildriverswolf90), Yukon (wildriverswolf90)

(*I (iluvorpingtons), the OP, did not create these packs.)

Last edited:
 Name: Beo
Pack: loner
Mate: Willow
Personality: He is stern, quite, withdrawn. he only trusts Willow, and tends to be very jealous.
History: He was an alpha of a far off land, until a rogue male took over and chased him off.
Picture or description: (picture at the bottom)

Name: Willow
Pack: Loner
Mate: Beo
Personality: she is strongwilled and full of life. but she can also be quite, she tries to plan her moves and can be impulsive.
History: Beo found her alone and scared in the forests, They fell in love and have been together ever since, she doesn't talk about her life before Beo.
Picture or description:
Beo(Left) and Willow(right)

(just I won't forget I'm listing my wolves and the packs they are in)
Aki-alpha-riverpack
gray-packmate-riverpack
bella-pack mate-stonepack
Blizzard-packmate-Stonepack
west-beta-stonepack
Luna-packmate-darkpack
lupus-packmate-darkpack
Nighta-alhpa-darkpack
Rebel-packmate-emeraldpack
Yukon-loner

Last edited:
Name:frostbiter
Pack:stonepack
Mate:none wants
Personality:kind brave thinks things through
History :
Pic:

Name:snowspirit
personality :wise and very kind
History:
mate:none wants
Pic:

Other:they are brother and sister.

(I was about to ask you whether it is since you and SilkiesForEver own it. I'll have to PM everyone about this thread since I never posted a link to it...
Also, both of the new wolves are accepted! :D Anyone have a pack Cloud or Fox could join with?)

Name:frostbiter
Personality:kind brave thinks things through
History :
Pic:

Name:snowspirit
personality :wise and very kind
History:
mate:none wants
Pic:
Other:they are brother and sister.
Accepted! I have Amethyst and Dusk in Stonepack if you want to start RPing

(Pretty much as many as you want as long as you use them at least once and a while and don't create a one person created army. [But you CAN create a two-three person one :p])

name:darksoul
pack:dark pack
mate:none
personality:dark and cruel,always battle hungry
History:
Pic:

Name:eclipse
Pack :darkpack
Personality :hot tempered
History:
Pic: