~Run With The Pack IV~ Wolf RP (COMPLETELY Restarted! Members Needed Badly!)

iluvorpingtons

Songster
7 Years
Sep 22, 2012
Backstage
The RP has been completely restarted. All old packs and characters have been removed. Please notify me if you would like to include a character/character(s) from the old RP and I will see what I can do to put them in a reasonable place. Old packs may be created again with NEW characters.

If anyone has any questions about the old RP, notify me through the thread (I don't check PM often).

WARNING: Threads are extremely lengthy and confusing. Do NOT read these if you're not looking for a novel or something.

Original: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/726282/run-with-the-pack-a-wolf-rp-needs-players
Run With The Pack II: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/758751/run-with-the-pack-ii-wolf-rp-please-join
Run With The Pack III: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...wolf-rp-please-join-restarted-with-plot-twist

Wildriverswolf90 and OwlLover are the official co-owners of the RP. They have my permission to enforce rules, accept forms, and tweak the plot when I am gone and when they see fit to when I am still here.

The silvery wolf stumbles through the forest. Blood stains the ground underneath him. He is alone and defeated; he has challenged a proud alpha for a role that was not his to play. His eyes glint, ambitious and cunning. The sky is splattered with the color of his wounds by the setting sun. "I'll have my revenge," he croons softly. "One day. Soon..." His pelt slips into the lengthening shadows.

It has been many years since the evil wolf Nox was driven from the great packs territories. Now the packs, old and new, have flourished...but one is darker than the rest. Darkpack is more than it seems. Their goal is to take over all the territories, driving away the other packs or killing them, and they might. Will you stand by your pack or join the growing darkness? Or will you be a lone wolf, and fight for yourself? Run with the pack!

Rules:

• Nothing above mild PG-13 during fights.
  • You cannot kill or cripple another person's character without their permission.
  • Me and OwlLover are the only ones who can change the plot or main story of this RP. Please ask permission first!
  • Your character(s) can have a mate and pups, however, nothing specific about having the pups or related things. Keep the love scenes PG (You can go a little over with battles).
  • No invincible characters.
  • No magic or superpowers.
  • You can have as many characters as you want, but you must be able to manage all of them.
  • Please, only RP wolves (No dogs, wolf/dogs, or other wolf hybrids as well).
  • No instant healing. If your character has minor wounds from a battle, they should take about one day to heal (real time). A broken bone should take at least five.
  • NEW PACKS: Please ask permission to start a pack. To keep the number reasonable, you MUST have more than one person in a pack. One person may operate the alpha pair, but you must have a character controlled and created by a different person following them.
  • If a pack claims new territory they must challenge the existing pack first. You may NOT just say, "It belongs to them now."
  • If you put down TBR (to be revealed)/TBA (to be added) as History/Personality in a form, please ACTUALLY reveal or add it later. All I'm asking for in the personality is a few words, it doesn't really need to be added in later.
  • While fighting one blow per post. The other player decides the injury taken. (Unless the two fighting are your own characters.)
  • Be realistic, a wolf can't be attacked by a whole pack and come out unhurt, and a single wolf cannot take over a whole pack solo.
  • While hunting, be realistic. A single wolf cannot kill a healthy moose, catch ten rabbits, etc.
  • Territory must be won through battle or surrendered with the other pack's full consent.
  • Characters can only dodge one out of every four blows. The rest of the time the injury taken must be AT LEAST as bad as a papercut.
  • High ranks are given on a first come first serve basis. You may reserve only ONE spot at a time.
  • HAVE FUN!

Territories:

• Light green = Emeraldpack
  • Dark Gray = Darkpack
  • Yellow = Pinepack
  • Light Blue = Stonepack
  • Violet = Shared territory*
  • Light brown = Stormpack
  • Pink = Unclaimed territory B. **
  • Orange = Beyond the territories
  • Dark Blue: Rivers and Water
*Shared Territory may be eventually claimed by a pack through battle
** Parts of the Unclaimed territory can be claimed by packs but can also house new packs.

Pack Duties:
  • Hunting: Common wolf prey has been broken down into two parts:
  • Solo Prey: (Prey that can be taken down by one wolf)
* Rabbits
* Small mammals like mice, voles, and squirrels
* Fish (caught from river)
* Small birds
  • Pack Prey: (Must be caught by several wolves)
* Deer
* Elk
* Moose
  • Other: Got any other ideas for prey animals? If they're realistic, go ahead and catch 'em!
  • Guarding Territory: The territory of the pack is the heart of it. It brings food for the pack and a place to raise a family. Territory should be defended until the only option is flee or die.
  • Marking Territory: To keep things appropriate, just say, "He/She marked the pack's territory" or something along those lines. Nothing...uh...disgusting is needed.
  • Protect the pack: Wolves often protect their family and friends at all costs!

Pack Ranks:
  • Alpha Male: Mate of the Alpha Female and a leader of the pack
  • Alpha Female: Mate of the Alpha Male and a leader of the pack
  • Beta: Second-highest ranking wolf. Will often take the alpha's place when they die, leave, or are disabled unless they are challenged by a stronger wolf.
  • Packmate: All middle ranking wolves and the heartbeat of the pack.
  • Omega: Lowest ranking wolf and usually driven out. Not all packs have one.
  • Pups: Young wolves who do not have ranks yet. Pups are any wolves under a year old
  • (Alphas and Betas can be challenged for their rank by any wolf, just please do not do it constantly)

Setting:
  • The main setting is the taiga, a subarctic conifer forest. Most packs except for the Stonepack dwell here.

• And in the distance are the mountains, curving around the southern side of the taiga. All of the packs have some part of the mountains in their territory, but Stonepack is best fit for dwelling at their bases and peaks

• Some part of the river goes through every territory, providing fish and a good place to swim!

Joining Form:

Name:
Pack:
Mate:
Personality:
History:
Picture or description:
Username:

Packs:
(Packmates & Omegas not shown due to editing issues. Read the rule on ranks for reserving and claiming rules. For a complete list of characters, check out our characters page https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/run-with-the-pack-complete-restart-character-page)

~Emeraldpack~

Alpha Male ~ Falcon (iluvorpingtons)
Alpha Female ~ Thrush (iluvorpingtons)
Beta ~ West (wildriverswolf90)

~Darkpack~
Alpha Male ~ {Reserved by OwlLover}
Alpha Female ~ Isis (wildriverswolf90)
Beta ~ Timber (SilkiesForEver)

~Stonepack~

Alpha Male ~ Aki (wildriverswolf90)
Alpha Female ~ Senkah (OwlLover)
Beta ~ Nikki (OwlLover)

~Pinepack~

Alpha Male ~ Night (iluvorpingtons)
Alpha Female ~ Venus (OwlLover)
Beta ~ Dusty (OwlLover)

~Stormpack~

Alpha Male ~ Chuma (OrpieLover13)
Alpha Female ~ May (OwlLover)
Beta ~ Dawn (OwlLover)

~Loners & Lone Wolves~ Shade (wildriverswolf90), Swift (wildriverswolf90), Starling (iluvorpingtons), Sierra (SilkiesForEver), Bem (OrpieLover13), Beau (brierose3)

Last edited:
Name: Aki
Pack: Stonepack
Mate: Alpha female
Personality: He is fair, loves his pack above all else, he would die for any one of his family. He can be quick to anger, and quick to judge but will admit if he is wrong.
History: He was born and raised in Stone pack.
Picture or description:

Username:wildriverswolf

Name:Isis
Pack: Darkpack
Mate: alpha male
Personality: she is cold, calculating, mean and quick to anger.
History: Shhe was kiddnapped as a young pup and raised by the darkpack alphas
Picture or description:

Username: wildriverswolf

Name: Jaci
Pack: Pine Pack
Mate:
Personality: She is Kind, kinda quite, she can be playful and love life but also scared and timid.
History: She won't tell, but the numerous scars and her torn ears make others wonder what happened to her.
Picture or description:

Username:

Name: West
Pack: emerald
Mate:
Personality: He is kind easy going but if you threaten his pack he will not hesitate to harm.
History: He was rescued from a river as a young pup by on old pack mate that has since passed.
Picture or description:

Last edited:
Name: Shade
Pack: loner
Mate: no one
Personality: he is a roving male, cunning and clever, always flirting and luring females who stray from their packs.
History: He was once an omega who was driven from emeraldpack.
Picture or description:

Name: Falcon
Pack: Emeraldpack
Mate: Thrush
Personality: Falcon is a thinker, the kind of wolf who will consider everything before taking sides or starting a war. He hesitates to play offense in a battle, a disadvantage to his pack that can also help when they face greater opponents.
History: His parents were lone wolves, but he joined Emeraldpack at a young age.
Picture or description:
Username:iluvorpingtons

(I'll finish this later)

I DIDN'T DISAPPEAR!!! Something really weird was happening with my account, and it wouldn't let me click the 'more' button to my other subscribed threads! Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom