Running chicken wire

Aerial not really a threat there’s a lot of stray cats around here. I would like the security if we have to be out of the house for some hours. They don’t hop the side gates as my neighbors both have big dogs that stay outside. The back fence which is one side of the run has no dogs on the other side.

Aerial not really a threat there’s a lot of stray cats around here. I would like the security if we have to be out of the house for some hours. They don’t hop the side gates as my neighbors both have big dogs that stay outside. The back fence which is one side of the run has no dogs on the other side.
My concerns would be raccoons climbing up and tearing through it.

Oh, so it's more to keep the chickens IN, than the varments out? That's actually what it's more meant for as HC would be overkill if you don't have any predator issues.

We don’t really have a raccoon problem because of the dogs I think not too sure but haven’t seen any. I think I’ll just do HC just in case. Winter is coming and who’s to know what might come over the fence looking for food. Thanks for the replies.

We don’t really have a raccoon problem because of the dogs I think not too sure but haven’t seen any. I think I’ll just do HC just in case. Winter is coming and who’s to know what might come over the fence looking for food. Thanks for the replies.
We have two dogs. My neighbor to the side has 2 dogs. My neighbor to the back has 3 dogs (one of which is a big fierce cane corso).

1698363063050.png

We haven’t had night issues we lock them in the coop at night and that’s predator proof. But better safe than sorry with the run I suppose

Back
Top Bottom