Runny and GIANT poo?

DuckRaiser

Songster
6 Years
Jun 8, 2013
Elmira Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
My hens look and act very healthy, I also just treated them for worms. Today on 7/14/2014, one of the hens named Daisy was walking on the porch and she pooped, I looked at it and it was GIANT and very watery. Pretty gross, too. I have no idea what could be wrong, though! Does anyone have ideas?

Runny poo is normal. In about every 6-8 stools you will have some. Sometimes your chickens may have eating something that caused it or, drank too much water. If this continues for more than a week or the poop starts to contain blood I would not fear.
Hope your chicken gets better!

~Idis

Runny poo is normal. In about every 6-8 stools you will have some. Sometimes your chickens may have *eaten* something that caused it or, drank too much water. If this continues for more than a week or the poop starts to contain blood I would not fear.

~Idis
*spelling error*

Runny poo is normal. In about every 6-8 stools you will have some. Sometimes your chickens may have eating something that caused it or, drank too much water. If this continues for more than a week or the poop starts to contain blood I would not fear.

~Idis

Okay, thank you.
It was pretty big too and I was disgusted when I had to clean it all up:p
*spelling error*

That's okay. Thanks for helping!:)

Back
Top Bottom