Salmon faverolle

Do you have a full body picture? Age?One of my salmon faverolles turned out to be a cockerel. He started getting darker feathering around 2 weeks old. This is a photo of him and my pullet in comparison around 2 weeks
Hear they arw
The photo is active so it’s hard to get a still look but based on the darker feathering I’m leaning cockerel. The breast feathers will really be what gives it away. If by around 2-3 weeks you see the black breast feathers coming in it’s kind of a dead giveaway for cockerel. It’s not allowing me to upload photos of mine but I did post on here a while back asking as well and that post has those photos.

I've just uploaded again will get better pictures tomorrow they are now 2 weeks old 3 week this Friday

This is today's picture much better what do you think now 2 weeks old

Attachments

• received_2078161352535433.jpeg
    received_2078161352535433.jpeg
    863.4 KB · Views: 4
I've just uploaded again will get better pictures tomorrow they are now 2 weeks old 3 week this Friday
By that age my boy had some really dark feathering coming in and black breast feathers. Maybe you have pullets. It will likely become quite obvious within a week or so.

By that age my boy had some really dark feathering coming in and black breast feathers. Maybe you have pullets. It will likely become quite obvious within a week or so.
I've put up another picture of today's at 2 weeks have a look and thank you

Today's at 2 weeks and 2 days old

Attachments

• received_2078161352535433.jpeg
    received_2078161352535433.jpeg
    863.4 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom