1 Lt Brahma Pullet $7
1 Rouen Duckling $5
1 Pair Crele Pendesencas $20
1 Silver Marans Cockrel $5

Or take ALL of the above for $75

Also 4 male & 2 female silver pheasants (1.5 yrs) $50
1 Trio of Laying (1.5 yrs) Rouens $45
1 Barred Rock Cockrel (Dec 7 hatch) $5

I live in Bridge City 77611, but my husband works in Bolivar (near Galveston) so if you are in Houston, he could meet you in Winnie, and we travel for dog shows, so other cities w/in 1-2 hrs of us aren't totally out of the question, just ask!
Thanks for looking,
KRisti

I sure wish I could Take all of them along with the delawares.... I have some friends down this way looking for some started birds, so I will see if I can help you find homes for them! Im may could talk my sis into the duckling, she has a little duckpond with 4 ducks. I'll see if I can help you out some. We are sure loking foreward to the delawares!

Nancy

My husband said maybe Tues we might head up to Bleakwood...how does that sound for you guys?
Yea, the duckling is a TOUGH little booger. I would LOVE to keep him/her after all s/he's been through but I am really wanting to place all my 'hatchery' as I have 5 exhibition rouens I want to focus on.
Yea, if you want to pick up for friends, that's more than fine with me.

Hi! Tuesdaay is ok for me. I have to work untill 3:30 thogh so i could meet you that evening, or if it needs to be earlier my step dad will meet you and get the birds for me, if thats ok..just let me know where and when. I talked to my friend, and she has recently has a neighbors dog get into her coop. so she wants to do some more work on it before she gets anymore chickens. Ok just let me know when to meet you..thanks Nancy

Don't forget about me! I still want the Silkies, showgirls, and even the light brahma...Have you scheduled your trip to Houston yet for the Danes 'meet and great'? Feel free to email me [email protected]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom