Sebastopol Goose Eggs

UPDATED!!!!! I am changing my process, too many people do not reply in a timely manner or have failed to reply at all. As you know, hatching eggs are time sensitive as is the hours of operation of the USPS. I do not know day to day how many eggs I will collect and be able to ship. At this time you have to prepay to get on the waiting list. PM me and I will tell you my paypal address. Cost is $120 (including postage)for an assortment of 6 eggs. I cannot guarantee eggs from either pen as they are laying sporadically. You cover the paypal fees. These eggs will be assorted. You could get curly white, curly saddleback or smooth breasted white or saddleback. Eggs will be shipped in order of payment received. I will keep your funds in my paypal account until eggs are shipped. If I do not get to you before the geese stop laying, a full refund will be sent.

Jean,
I appreciate your patience with me. I hope this is a PM format?
I would like to pay $120 for the assortment. However, would it be possible to not ship before April 10 but not after April 20th. I am home May 1st.
If I get them before April 10th I have some one who can tend the incubator after I have the eggs all settled.
I need to learn how to have my PM sent to my Gmail inbox, if possible?
Thank you, Carol Bass

Back
Top Bottom