Selling Entire Flocks - GEORGIA

Atlchick

Songster
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
Grayson, GA
Due to work schedules and elderly parents, I am finding it necessary to simplify my life and have made the tough decision to sell all my poultry. You can e-mail me at [email protected] for availability and prices.

Please find lots of pictures of my birds on My Profile page at: https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/33447/atlchick

I have 3 separate pens of French Copper Marans: Wade Jeanne and Bev Davis. Also a pen of both lines mixed. Each pen houses 1 roo and 6-7 laying hens.

I have a pen of Silkies - mixed colors: Whites, Blacks, and Grays - 2 roos and 6-7 laying hens.

I have two pair of White Crested Polish both laying, and 6 youngsters about 5 months old. Also a white Crested Polish laying hen and several gray youngsters about 5 months old.

We have a pen of the 'barnyard bunch' - there are RIRs, Delawares, Barred Marans, etc. These are with a Delaware roo and all 6-8 hens are laying.

We have two pens of EEs - with 1 roo and 5-6 laying hens, each.

I'll post separately our listing for White Midget Turkeys (and poults) and India Blue and Pied Peafowl (and chicks). The West of England Pigeons have already gone to a new home in Florida.

I've loved every moment here on BYC, and appreciate the hard work of the Moderators and the friends I've made over the years....we'll stay in touch. Thanks!

I can only imagine how hard this decision must have been for you. Your parents are lucky to have you for a daughter. Wish I lived closer, your flock sounds phenomenal. Somebody very lucky will be getting your birds.
On the upside, you won't have to get a Chicken Sitter to go on vacation. What a pain that is!!!
Best of Wishes

I am in Locust Grove and O am new to the chicken game. I am looking for 3-4 laying hens. Where in GA are you and what kind of prices do you want. Do you have pics? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom