selling off flock in West Michigan

Hillbilly Hen

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 11, 2009
Newaygo Michigan
Due to my own health issues I had to make the difficult decision to sell off my flock. If anyone is interested in these please pm me. I can meet you within a reasonable distance or you can pick up. All the birds are healthy. The cockerals are free of course. Prices on the rest varies.

3 Delaware hens [1 year old]
3 EE hens [1 and 3 years old]
5 Black Austrolorp hens[14 weeks, 1 year and 2 year olds]
1 Jersey Giant hen [1year old]
1 Black Ameracauna hen [lays a pretty blue egg when she isn't broody, 1 year old]
2 Black Copper Marans pullets
1 splash Olive egger pullet
2 Delawegger's, still not sure on sex. These are a cross between a Delaware and EE
2 Olive Egger cockerals

Laura,
Sorry to hear that you decided to get rid of your flock. How are you feeling?

Sorry I haven't been in touch. Had a hard summer around here with my chickens. Racoons killed ten of my babies. 2 Moms and 8 babies. Then I had those little red mites and worked hard to get rid of them. Let the broodies hatch 7 babies after losing the others ones., so they weren't hatched until the end of July. Then last week a hawk(s) got three of my originals (2 that you gave me (the rooster and a hen) then one of my little mille fleur. I was just heartbroken. They were my favorites and so nice.

So let me know how you are doing. I couldn't find your e mail. Mine is [email protected].

Back
Top Bottom