September Western Pennsylvania chicken swap

As of right now we will be going. Here is what I plan on bringing:
Call ducklings, not really sure how many of each yet, but I know for sure some chocolates, silver appleyard and blue butterscotch.
An adult pair of silver calls.
Red Golden Pheasant chicks.
Regular and white mandarin hens, 2 and 3 of each respectively.
A GQF 1588 incubator.
I think that is everything, but if I can think of something else I will post it.

If I haven't gotten rid of my 2 EE/BR Roosters by then and I can swing it, I'll be there. If anyone has interest in EE cross eggs let me know and I can probably bring some of those too.

I forgot, I also have three sweetgrass turkey poults. Two are close to three months old and the one is about 6 weeks, I think. I can also bring a blue orpington trio if anyone is interested. The hens are two years old and the rooster is one. They laid very well this year and I had close to a 95% hatch rate.

I am bringing 1 Mille Fluer Du'Uccle cockeral, 1 Mille Fluer Du'Uccle Hen, 2 silver laced sebright cockerals, 1 Dutch Bantam Hen, and an Ameracauna hen.
I'm not really looking for anything specific, but I am interested in some laying hens ( prefferably not mutts), and maybe some equipment or pens/cages.
Anyone interested? I will try to get pictures of my birds when I have some free daytime.
Question for Murano Hatchery- What was the outcome last time? Did many people come?

Last event was like the Chickenstocks everybody throws on here. It started 10 am, we had the swap stuff going all day, had lunch around noon and had a Chinese auction, egg raffle and 50/50 raffle. It was very nice, a lot of fun...but rather cold! Many people only stayed a short while because of the weather. Everyone was talking about doing it again when it was warmer so we decided on September.

I'll update the original post to include what everyone is bringing.

I just had 11 ringed teal hatch out yesterday. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the pen and seen the guys swimming around since I had no idea a hen was sitting. Anyway, they will be a little over two weeks by the time of the chicken swap and will more than likely be bringing them.

I'm gonna try to come. It was fun in spring.
I will be bringing if they don't sell before then,
2, 3-4 month old black spanish turkey poults
4, 3-4 week old black spanish turkey poults
6, 3-4 week old guinea keets
and I'm not quite sure how many 3-4 month old guinea keets
and maybe some batam cross that are 2-4 months old

big_smile.png
smile.png
yippiechickie.gif
:ya:woot:weee:celebrate:jumpy

I will be there! I can bring: mixed breed geese, white runner ducks, buff runner ducks, muscovy ducks-black and white and the current litter of rabbits. I really hope the weather co operates this time!

Back
Top Bottom