*Serama Gal14's chat group!*

So, being homeschooled, I don't get out much. So I went on a walk in an urban neighborhood, since I live in basically no neighborhood. Here's what happened.
The weather is beautiful, 50+degrees out and sunny with a gentle breeze. Me, and my 3 siblings decided we wanted to go for a walk. Considering we live in a dead end street with no other kids around, we decided to go to the next door neighborhood. So we did. Forming a sort of "posse" we grouped together as we are uncertain of the things in store for a group of youngsters whom appear defenseless (we were far from defenseless, and were aactually potentially dangerous).

Upon reaching the neighborhood, it was just time that school was considered "out". We strolled on for about 25 minutes, until we reached our favorite place in the neighborhood--the drain tunnels that lead right up to the street, where we can peek out from under the grate that filters trash from water. After that, we played on the ice of the pond, throwing rocks onto it. After that, we messed with the geese that wanted to follow us about.

Then we rested, lying on the grass by the pond and enjoying the succulence of the water sloshing to the shore, a sound so relaxing I nearly drifted off to sleep.

By the time designated for departure, we gathered our PAKs (reference to Invader Zim) and reluctantly got to our feet, not quite ready to go home, but without a choice in the matter.

By this time, kids were home from school, and going about their daily, seemingly happy business. Me and my group paced on, but as we did we noticed that the kids were grouping up, shoulder to shoulder, and staring. Some of you public schoolers may recognize this gesture as a threat.

I didn't. My brother jabbed me in the shoulder. "Hey. They're in war formation," he said quietly. I realized that he was right. Drawing the youngest of my group to my side, I remained calm as the kids instantaneously started asking many a question, most of which were answered with, "None of your business."

The kids became, as I will call them, aggressive. One threw a chunk of ice at my brother. It missed by a landslide, and my brother sarcastically gave him a thumbs-up.

"Peace out, dudes!" I yelled loudly, offering a gesture of harmlessness. The leader of the gang kept following me. This was beginning to grow annoying as he jeered at my group to get out of "his" neighborhood. What ensued could not be helped, as it was a natural, mental function of my inner self. I whipped around mid step and drew my fist back in preparation to punch this sucker the way my professional-boxer brothers had taught me.

Needless to say, this scared the heck out of him. What followed was apparently even more intimidating.

"Keep following my group, and I will be forced to apply a jab to the bottom of your chin! I have the feeling the ensuing moments will not be pleasant for either party. Now I will ask you again, leave us be."

This is not a lie nor a show of "coolness". I just watch too many movies with threats issued in them. These kids had ignored my highest gesture of peace, and I was ticked.

Upon arriving back home, I was bushed, but undeniably happy that I am homeschooled.

(Disclaimer--This post is not intended to insult any public schoolers. Some of y'all are really nice, some of y'all not so nice. I have friends from public school--they are great friends! This is merely my true story of an encounter with them. Heehee. Maybe next time around they'll remember me. XD Also, due to nonsocialization with kids my age, I can react aggressively when provoked. I was provoked, and the kid got what he deserved.)

(PS, call me horrible, but the expression of fear on his face was amazing, and it even creeped me out when I found myself relishing that. O.O Don't tick me off. XD)

Im scared to even ask it seems that about 4 people ok maybe 6 on some days but everyone in the real world has heard of farmers only dot com is there a similiar backyardchicken thread?

So, being homeschooled, I don't get out much. So I went on a walk in an urban neighborhood, since I live in basically no neighborhood. Here's what happened.
The weather is beautiful, 50+degrees out and sunny with a gentle breeze. Me, and my 3 siblings decided we wanted to go for a walk. Considering we live in a dead end street with no other kids around, we decided to go to the next door neighborhood. So we did. Forming a sort of "posse" we grouped together as we are uncertain of the things in store for a group of youngsters whom appear defenseless (we were far from defenseless, and were aactually potentially dangerous).

Upon reaching the neighborhood, it was just time that school was considered "out". We strolled on for about 25 minutes, until we reached our favorite place in the neighborhood--the drain tunnels that lead right up to the street, where we can peek out from under the grate that filters trash from water. After that, we played on the ice of the pond, throwing rocks onto it. After that, we messed with the geese that wanted to follow us about.

Then we rested, lying on the grass by the pond and enjoying the succulence of the water sloshing to the shore, a sound so relaxing I nearly drifted off to sleep.

By the time designated for departure, we gathered our PAKs (reference to Invader Zim) and reluctantly got to our feet, not quite ready to go home, but without a choice in the matter.

By this time, kids were home from school, and going about their daily, seemingly happy business. Me and my group paced on, but as we did we noticed that the kids were grouping up, shoulder to shoulder, and staring. Some of you public schoolers may recognize this gesture as a threat.

I didn't. My brother jabbed me in the shoulder. "Hey. They're in war formation," he said quietly. I realized that he was right. Drawing the youngest of my group to my side, I remained calm as the kids instantaneously started asking many a question, most of which were answered with, "None of your business."

The kids became, as I will call them, aggressive. One threw a chunk of ice at my brother. It missed by a landslide, and my brother sarcastically gave him a thumbs-up.

"Peace out, dudes!" I yelled loudly, offering a gesture of harmlessness. The leader of the gang kept following me. This was beginning to grow annoying as he jeered at my group to get out of "his" neighborhood. What ensued could not be helped, as it was a natural, mental function of my inner self. I whipped around mid step and drew my fist back in preparation to punch this sucker the way my professional-boxer brothers had taught me.

Needless to say, this scared the heck out of him. What followed was apparently even more intimidating.

"Keep following my group, and I will be forced to apply a jab to the bottom of your chin! I have the feeling the ensuing moments will not be pleasant for either party. Now I will ask you again, leave us be."

This is not a lie nor a show of "coolness". I just watch too many movies with threats issued in them. These kids had ignored my highest gesture of peace, and I was ticked.

Upon arriving back home, I was bushed, but undeniably happy that I am homeschooled.

(Disclaimer--This post is not intended to insult any public schoolers. Some of y'all are really nice, some of y'all not so nice. I have friends from public school--they are great friends! This is merely my true story of an encounter with them. Heehee. Maybe next time around they'll remember me. XD Also, due to nonsocialization with kids my age, I can react aggressively when provoked. I was provoked, and the kid got what he deserved.)

(PS, call me horrible, but the expression of fear on his face was amazing, and it even creeped me out when I found myself relishing that. O.O Don't tick me off. XD)
Rule number one: Don't gang up on homeschoolers. We have more siblings than you. And probably more friends.

Quote:
tongue.png

*Hugs Chickenfan4life* you done what I'd love to do!!!! Way to go homeschoolers!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom