*Serama Gal14's chat group!*

Life... =')

I wanted to inform you all that I have not cried once in the past 2 weeks. Me and my mother have managed to come to agreements, and have been on far more friendly terms, now. I have a large circle of friends, as well. Alea, Bailey, Mady, Jorden, and Sarah are all my good friends. They keep me at a healthy level of insanity. Things have really shaped up. I have even come to make amends with that jerk guy I told you about a few pages back who seemed to be flirting with me.

I have, many times, happy cried, because so close to death I fought harder and found life. (Hey, that's a good quote. I should write that down.. ! xD)

Thank you all for keeping my head up in times where I surely otherwise would have gone under. All you who helped me (yeah, you know who you are!), you guys are the only reason I made it this far. *happy cries again*

Life... =')

I wanted to inform you all that I have not cried once in the past 2 weeks. Me and my mother have managed to come to agreements, and have been on far more friendly terms, now. I have a large circle of friends, as well. Alea, Bailey, Mady, Jorden, and Sarah are all my good friends. They keep me at a healthy level of insanity. Things have really shaped up. I have even come to make amends with that jerk guy I told you about a few pages back who seemed to be flirting with me.

I have, many times, happy cried, because so close to death I fought harder and found life. (Hey, that's a good quote. I should write that down.. ! xD)

Thank you all for keeping my head up in times where I surely otherwise would have gone under. All you who helped me (yeah, you know who you are!), you guys are the only reason I made it this far. *happy cries again*

jorden with an 'e'? cool!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom