Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

Shad is a daddy!!
View attachment 3595809
I heard the chicks this morning. When I went to check on them, I promptly got flogged by mom, lol, bless her heart.
She was trying to call them down from the roof and they were beeping away. View attachment 3595805View attachment 3595807
As it would lead to death or severe injury for the hours or day old chicks, I gave them a food and water station and promptly got flogged again for my efforts 🤣 but momster settled after she got a few bites in her. View attachment 3595808
Checking on her this eve when I got home I was met with only a small growl. Looks like we are friends-ish again.View attachment 3595810
My littles were curious to know what all the excitement is about. I'm sure she will also flog them in the near future. Not tonight though.View attachment 3595819
How are they doing?
Is the smoke or fire causing any problems?

I'm on another island but my son's house looks to be gone. Have not gotten in touch with him yet. Please. Good thoughts from you folks, Mahalo ♡🙏🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞🩵💙🩵💙🩵

I am so sorry you are going through this! It is a very hard thing to go through, sending you all the positive vibes and all the positive everything!

40573~2.jpeg

My son's home was there... unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom