Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

I could never trust a gov't that has disarmed its citizens.

As an American, I certainly do not trust ours.
Not sure what you mean by 'disarmed'. Be careful what you read on the internet, it's almost always nonsense.

Any Australian meeting training, safety and health criteria can be armed if they wish, which is clear when you consider how many Aussies have been sent at the government's expense to compete at the Olympics in shooting events (112 shooting athletes since the buybacks).

After Port Arthur 630,000 guns were bought back from ~10% of Australians. The other 90% were never armed in the first place and polls show very high satisfaction with the buyback schemes.

With respect to the buybacks, we can say the government was following the will of the people.

Haven’t paid tax in a while. Will detail of hackle feathers do?
I rather like the pattern :D
💚💚💚
IMG_20231002_141610.jpg

I like them a lot. They have done much to promote polyphonic corsican songs for years, around with I Muvrini.
(Dead can dance was my thing as a teen, not as much now that I don't haunt graveyards dressed in black at night😊).
On the subject of government crookedness our Macron has recently promised some kind of autonomy for Corsica if a bilateral work group could reach a consensus in six months. I am pretty sure he will do as he did with the results of the citizen convention for environment - use it as 🧻.

Not sure what you mean by 'disarmed'. Be careful what you read on the internet, it's almost always nonsense.

Any Australian meeting training, safety and health criteria can be armed if they wish, which is clear when you consider how many Aussies have been sent at the government's expense to compete at the Olympics in shooting events (112 shooting athletes since the buybacks).

After Port Arthur 630,000 guns were bought back from ~10% of Australians. The other 90% were never armed in the first place and polls show very high satisfaction with the buyback schemes.

With respect to the buybacks, we can say the government was following the will of the people.
Rats. Forgot my taxes.

It's an old one of Peggy and Ivy in the bath before the hens had eaten every blade of grass that dared to poke its head out of the soil.

IMG_2022-10-10-18-38-29-780.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom