Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

I think I really need to pay...

so here is father and son, probably
Screenshot_20231008_215252_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231008_215243_Gallery.jpg

I would hate to go to newfoundland in that, but it looks better than the Vikings ship
Not my idea of fun either. I've always thought it a shame they don't use the sails when going up and down the river. I can understand why not in the harbour but once out of the harbour lock gates it would be lovely to see the sails up and working.

Not my idea of fun either. I've always thought it a shame they don't use the sails when going up and down the river. I can understand why not in the harbour but once out of the harbour lock gates it would be lovely to see the sails up and working.
I don't think the river is wide enough there to manoeuvre it easily by sail. The gorge probably makes wind direction difficult too.

I had some owed tax, and remembered to take some pics when I went out to give the flock our food scraps:

1696815737505.jpeg

Cheddar the Naked Neck, starting to turn a bit more red. They will be 16 weeks on Tuesday!
1696815789789.jpeg

Miso the Legbar. She is very personable, and if I have to pick her up for any particular reason she makes herself right at home on my arm/roost, and will plop there for a long while. Her expression looks so angry here, but my Bielefelder had just ruined her dust bathing position as you can tell by her annoyed face. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom