Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

I must admit I'm not keen on gene editing.
Nor am I. Where does it end? If it's ok for one thing, is it ok for everything? Who decides what is ok?
Tax:
IMG_E4833.JPG

I'm betting Robin will the first of the pullets to lay.

I'm not sure hypotheticals of that order are helpful really. The scientists trying to develop this haven't even got it sorted on lab specimens yet, and heavy handed euthanasia by governmental authorities is currently reserved for demonstrably infected flocks in a handful of countries, and even there incompetence ensures failure to achieve goals. I've done a lot of historical research, and the powers that be are usually far less capable than people assume them to be. Most of what happens was intended by nobody and out of everyone's control.
The foundation for hobby livestock keepers in NL announced that poultry possibly can get a vaccination somewhere in/from the first quarter in 2024. The plan is to make it available for all chicken /poultry keepers who do not export their products.
In factory farming the hatchery eggs will be injected. Hobby keepers who want a vaccination need to visit a vet for it.
Source: levende have news.: https://www.levendehave.nl/nieuws/vaccinatie-pluimvee-mogelijk-eerste-kwartaal-2024-van-start

Seen the flat. I've said I'll take it. It's even smaller than the flat I'm in.:lau
:yesss: it must offer some kind of improvement.
Just curious. How is the View. What is the size? Is the kitchen and bathroom modern and spacious? Do you have a balcony or is there something like a community garden or terrace?.

Alternative tax, butterflies on the hedge, because its still very warm for October.
6eabde91-e513-41fd-819c-03e100ed365a.jpeg

I see it as something that the powers that be will use to diminish ppl's ability to self-sustain. Just come in and euthanize whole flocks of ppl's chickens just so they can be replaced with these GMO'd ones.
I know there was a push to try to require citizens to report their gardens and what they are growing, to the USDA. I also know that they were pushing mandatory vaccines for farm animals and backyard chickens, but I don't think SC will go along with it and if they do, they will have a fight.

Back
Top Bottom