Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

Got caught up in the bug wars. Got splatered all over my bed. Everything is leaking including my brain.
Eldest came over said I look like shite and went got husband who came with nurse from work, said I looked like shite and called in the paras.
Paras started talking about hospital. I said feck no! they are the last place you want to be if your sick unless they're cutting bits off or sowing bits on.
I may or may not be back.:frow
Prayers and thank you for the update. :hugs 🤒

Got caught up in the bug wars. Got splatered all over my bed. Everything is leaking including my brain.
Eldest came over said I look like shite and went got husband who came with nurse from work, said I looked like shite and called in the paras.
Paras started talking about hospital. I said feck no! they are the last place you want to be if your sick unless they're cutting bits off or sowing bits on.
Oh my. Please get better ! If you insist not going to the hospital check your vital signs regularly...or go stay at your eldest to throw up over her guest bed. Don't be stupid !
You better be ! How are we going to chicken without you 😉 ?
I hope you remembered to give your BYC password to your daughter so she lets us know in case you really get unwell.

Ugh. Sounds miserable.
Remember your basic first aid - what leaks out needs replenishing. Liquid, salt and sugar.
There are all sorts of expensive products you can drink - like Pedialyte. It tastes disgusting.
Coca Cola that has gone flat also has the right combo of salt and sugar, also tastes disgusting but is at least cheap.
Get well soon.

I am not a "designer" anything kind of girl, LOL. I love pound puppies and have always adopted from the shelter, except for Ribbies, our little hobo staffie, that adopted us.
I also prefer to go the shelter/rescue/stray route. I don't have anything against pure reds and responsible breeders but there are so many needing homes, and I like taking the ones others discarded and finding value there. A little training, love and attention, and they are fabulous. Currently, every animal in our household falls into that category, from our dog, cat, four ring neck doves and my four chickens. This is the sometimes naughty but always charming Finn, who also has a fluffy butt.

Attachments

• IMG_20200302_081335.jpg
    IMG_20200302_081335.jpg
    874 KB · Views: 1
Praying here for you to be better soon.

Back
Top Bottom