Mar 7, 2021
I have 13 layer hens and would love to add a Shamo or Asil to the flock eventually. I've always wanted weird rare breeds and I love the Shamo look, the bird would be for show and pet only and it's chicks would be strictly show pet only. I've seen them at the shows with gorgeous birds and I know there are breeders in texas but I don't know their names.

Attachments

• asil-shamo.jpg
    asil-shamo.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 197
If you want a big,tall bird look into Thai fowl;friendlier and smarter and will get along w/ whoever they grow up w/.
Asil will fight their mom and are very feisty,good flock watchdog but like a chow in that they will probably only be nice to one person.

Attachments

• 20210216_130708red.jpg
    20210216_130708red.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 126
If you want a big,tall bird look into Thai fowl;friendlier and smarter and will get along w/ whoever they grow up w/.
Asil will fight their mom and are very feisty,good flock watchdog but like a chow in that they will probably only be nice to one person.
Those sound really good I've never heard of that breed. Are they showable?

I'm also considering Maylay I forgot about them when I was writing this. I have egyptian geese and are used to handling strong agressive birds that eat a lot so the cons aren't much of a problem.

Malay are pretty calm too but asil don't know when to stop,even if they can barely stand they'll keep fighting,size of opponent doesn't matter to them,not the best bird for a flock situation if there are any other male birds,regardless of breed

Saya memiliki 13 ayam petelur dan ingin sekali menambahkan Shamo atau Asil ke kawanan pada akhirnya. Saya selalu menginginkan keturunan langka yang aneh dan saya menyukai tampilan Shamo, burung itu hanya untuk pertunjukan dan hewan peliharaan dan anak ayamnya hanya akan ditampilkan sebagai hewan peliharaan. Saya pernah melihat mereka di pertunjukan dengan burung-burung cantik dan saya tahu ada peternak di Texas tapi saya tidak tahu nama mereka.
jika jaraknya pendek saya dapat membantu untuk mendapatkan aseel dan shamo
4.jpg

Attachments

• 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 113
I have 13 layer hens and would love to add a Shamo or Asil to the flock eventually. I've always wanted weird rare breeds and I love the Shamo look, the bird would be for show and pet only and it's chicks would be strictly show pet only. I've seen them at the shows with gorgeous birds and I know there are breeders in texas but I don't know their names.
Where in TX are you? I'm looking for the same. I'm near Ft Worth.

Back
Top Bottom