"Share a Laugh" a Random Posting Thread ~ hosts, Mike & Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whut? 'Aint funny! I literally squealed and stopped breathing the first time I saw that pic!!!! OH my goodness, I is addicted to baby duckling birbies!
love.gif
gig.gif

I am getting lightheaded jist tinkin 'bout it!
love.gif
wee.gif

Yes your post was so adorable it did make me uncontrollably "Awwww..."
love.gif
however i was updating myself on the new posts, and there are some seriously funny ones. One of my favorites was the hawk one....
gig.gif

For Banti...........

6a04e56fe567f7e2fb57919e0ab9bef7.jpg

AAAAAA! A very wet cute 'ling this one is!! Look, and see the WEBS. Nothing is cuter than spotted webbies on a towel!! It is a very wet birb with FEET! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
fb99658985aad69ba1ab9b2e36ffa553.jpg

Dawwww! The beak, it is open!! This lil burd is so cute, I must stare at it. LOOK how CUTE!!

images

QU-ACKKKKKK! It is a hoopoose duckiling!!!! The bill folds up so perfect on the flotation device when in pancake mode, it just is PERFECT.
cute-ducklings-400x366.jpg

KISSING DUCKIESSS!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!
LOOK! See the bill, the shiny warm smooth bill attached to a perfectly round head on a perfectly round birb with WEBS???? The webs are too big for such a lil ducky, it needs some support to carry the big webbies around. Namely me. I will carry the duck ALL DAY. AAAAHHHH!!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!
cfba175aa77bba71b18db8be849b591a.jpg

DIS ONE!! IT NEEDS ME! See, do not deny it, it is looking STRAIGHT AT MEEEEE!!! Oh, the WEBS. I know I am repeating myself, but LOOK at the multicolored WEBBIES!!! They match the bill perfectly in a ducky sort of way. They go perfectly with a squooshy birb all feathers and love right in between.
image.jpg

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?
There is a BUBBLE on the underside of the soft, warm, squooshy, tiny-winged, thirsty, floaty burd with WEBS. The bubble, it is a sign.... THEY is ALL MINE!!

For Banti...........

tumblr_mytz1aOda41r1mr1po1_500.gif
HOW did I miss this one???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Loook!! It is TWO weeble-wobbily fluffy fuzzy webby tiny billed birbs MOVING. Look at those wings go! He thinks he is a very big duckie. His head swivels perfecly, like a pivot. His companion is just one teeny pancake-ed adorbs bundle of DUCK. The feet, they are like see-saws. Teeny, ADORABLE see saws. These capture the essence of DUCK in one, tiny, moving picture. Scoop, cuddle, hug, and kiss these bundles of duck I must!!

1 little 2 little 3 little duckies.
1f618.png
sorry none for me but they are cuties. God willing in about 5 years we will have a few acres for more types and then I'll try to convince the husband that I NEED some of those fluffy butts
1f61c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom