"Share a Laugh" a Random Posting Thread ~ hosts, Mike & Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.
The resees bag is floating...
1f601.png

I don't care for resees peices they taste funny

Well they do and I love peanut butter as I could take a scoop of peanut butter and just eat it but I like the think peanut butter they use for there peanut butter cups it taste different in the peices

What New Chicken!?!??!! Where!?!??!

Oh Her, she's been here for ages!

:lau

I just look at him and ask if he remembers exactly how many and what kinds he bought me for our 11th wedding anniversary? He looks around and hangs his head in shame. Nope. Not a clue. Oh look.
1f60a.png
new babies at the store.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

I wondered who made this funny...:gig Didn't notice the avvy, then I saw it was you, the silly goose mom of all time.  Ha..they do have dog food at the tractor stores.  We get a huge bag of it at Tractor Supply in the next town over.  :lol:   Hmm, haven't checked out the chicks over their yet. 

My local feed store didn't get their chicks today
1f62d.png
they were delayed by bad weather. Pray the chicks arrive safe.

Well they do and I love peanut butter as I could take a scoop of peanut butter and just eat it but I like the think peanut butter they use for there peanut butter cups it taste different in the peices

I love peanut butter and chocolate. I just don't like them together. Sorry.

My husband and kids love to bring home peanut butter cups and offer them to me just to watch me cringe and walk away. They say..." Oh well more for us".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom