"Share a Laugh" a Random Posting Thread ~ hosts, Mike & Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny-Animal-Pictures-with-Quotes.jpg
lau.gif

Nice!
thumbsup.gif

How was the wedding?

Aww, thank you for asking...it went really well..until they went out to the car! They couldn't drive it. Full of paper! I will share a few photos.

Here is our son and new daughter.

Here was their car...

Take a look inside..she says, I'm not getting into the car...sooo....

You can't see them very well at all..it happened so fast, wasn't expecting it..our son goes over, closes the car door, sweeps her off her feet, and starts walking away with her. Her parents home is just 5 homes up the street. By the time I got my camera to click...they are just shadows..someone yells..wait! We'll get you a horse!
Look to the right of the lights on the car. You can barely make them out..he puts her down at the end of the parking lot and they walk to the house. Took her car.
lol.png

Need a happy one now. :)

They love love to read..this was their cake!

13082509_10204595605889892_8216936525248131410_n.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, thank you for asking...it went really well..until they went out to the car! They couldn't drive it. Full of paper! I will share a few photos. Here is our son and new daughter. Here was their car... Take a look inside..she says, I'm not getting into the car...sooo.... You can't see them very well at all..it happened so fast, wasn't expecting it..our son goes over, closes the car door, sweeps her off her feet, and starts walking away with her. Her parents home is just 5 homes up the street. By the time I got my camera to click...they are just shadows..someone yells..wait! We'll get you a horse! Look to the right of the lights on the car. You can barely make them out..he puts her down at the end of the parking lot and they walk to the house. Took her car. :lol: Need a happy one now. :) They love love to read..this was their cake!
13082509_10204595605889892_8216936525248131410_n.jpg
Very sweet. They look "blissful"
1f49c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom