Share your herbal/natural remedies, uses, and home made creations!

Pics
I’m making applesauce!
6391600C-3DDA-41A1-A1D0-94EBBC04CB2C.jpeg
83EA1D42-6C03-47F9-832C-238536143B4B.jpeg

We grow our own apples.
78B7E8D4-DB12-4B12-B278-7AB451C54F0D.jpeg

I can’t wait until it’s done!😋

I don't know if it counts, but I'm growing pumpkins, courgettes, strawberries, a bell pepper plant and some other things.
I'm also currently attempting to sprout barley for the chickens. So we'll see how that goes.
That’s awesome! Anything counts.
I’m growing tomatoes, leeks, kohlrabi, kale, was growing fennel, cabbage but something ate it, potatoes, squash, beans, a watermelon, and a variety of herbs. I really need to weed my garden lol.
I hope your barley goes well!

I intend to worm my chickens with garlic and pumpkin seeds this year. To keep my flock with baby chicks warm I've put scrap flannel in the sides of the coop, hope to get some straw for extra warmth soon, because the coop is like 3 feet tall and I can't very well do the deep litter method in it. I also make herbal tea and add it to my chickens water, along with garlic and ACV.

I intend to worm my chickens with garlic and pumpkin seeds this year. To keep my flock with baby chicks warm I've put scrap flannel in the sides of the coop, hope to get some straw for extra warmth soon, because the coop is like 3 feet tall and I can't very well do the deep litter method in it. I also make herbal tea and add it to my chickens water, along with garlic and ACV.
Nice! I've never tried the pumpkin and garlic for worming before, as my flock has never needed to be wormed. Let us know how it goes! I'm curious.
The flannel and straw is a good idea! How old are your chicks, and how warm is it where you are? Does it eliminate the need for a heat source?
Ohh that's a good idea! I might try the tea. I already add garlic and ACV to their water. Thanks for replying!

Back
Top Bottom