"Shoes" for ducks to wear while healing from bumblefoot

Well the toughest part was I was trying to wrap her foot but I kept folding it up and she couldn't walk. The maxi pad at least gave her room to keep her foot open wide before I wrapped it, and it had cushion and protection too!
I mean if it keeps stuff it, it should keep stuff out, right?!

Well the toughest part was I was trying to wrap her foot but I kept folding it up and she couldn't walk. The maxi pad at least gave her room to keep her foot open wide before I wrapped it, and it had cushion and protection too!
So true!

How long did you leave it on? Did you rebandage and replace every couple days or leave on for like a week? Was there after bumble surgery or instead of getting/doing the surgery?

How long did you leave it on? Did you rebandage and replace every couple days or leave on for like a week? Was there after bumble surgery or instead of getting/doing the surgery?
it should probably be rebandaged after daily epsom salt soaks/treatments, then freshly wrapped. If you leave the same dirty bandage on for multiple days, I imagine its not going to help get rid of the infection

Back
Top Bottom