Short term electrolyte solution

do you have anyone helping you out while you are gone? my concern is will those two 5 gallon waterers be enough? Especially if it is going to be that hot with evaporation
Excellent point! No, we do not have any help, unfortunately. We did actually fill up both pails to the brim this morning and seeing how much is used this week. Then we will take into consideration the increased temps and may purchase another pail accordingly. Thank you

Note on additive water: ALWAYS provide plain water (no additives) at the same time-they can choose.

Second important note in your situation: do not leave the electrolyte water out all day bc microbes think it is delicious too. The water will go bad and may cause unintended illness.

If your vacation is a day or two away. Give them ample opportunity to get electrolytes now. Give them plain water while you are gone. Then, when you return, you can give them electrolyte water again. Generally, you do not offer additive water more than 1-2x per week anyway.
TYTYTYTY! Very good information to know. This information is what I will go with. I didn't want them to die from heatstroke, but I see now yours is the best advice. Appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom