Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only have one way, there's not enough blood from the HB side to breed to. The first mating will be 7/8 Madigin - 1/8 HB, then back to the hen (1/16 HB). I would line breed caring a 1/16 HB or go back to the original hen again and line breed 1/32 HB
Thank you sir...

The sides of my yard are east and west. The best areas is already taken and the section behind the existing pens in pic is lower lying and floods. Hotter in summer but they will be much warmer than the rest in winter.
the trees in the back provide zero shade and to the left of the pens in the original pic is east meaning they would have full sun the majority of the day. The way I have it set up now they are all in shade for the hottest part of the day. The pens in the middle of the yard get about 1.5 hours more sun than the rest.
That's a good explanation .
I'm just paranoid about to much sun (lol)
I know/i've seen to much/continuous sun take a lot out of birds .
Will the row of (looks like) evergreens(or?) provide shade and/or wind-break ?

That's certainly a beautiful set-up !!!

That's a good explanation .
I'm just paranoid about to much sun (lol)
I know/i've seen to much/continuous sun take a lot out of birds . 
Will the row of (looks like) evergreens(or?) provide shade and/or wind-break ?

That's certainly a beautiful set-up !!!
yes. The row of trees is for both wind/sun. I will be planting more around the other setup in the fall. Too hot right now to plant.

little pumpkin showing some ballz

yeah i had here in a stall right next to another Murphy hen that was sitting she killed 1 chick before i moved her i pray that these make it with all this rain and hot weather ill let her free range after this so she can have a good molt and get all that good grass i like to let most of my hens out during the molt nothing beats green grass....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom