Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but I'd like to go fishing with Jeremy Wade from river monsters. Some of the fish this guy catches are unreal.

His feet are sore but he seems to be doing pretty well. Amazing since if I stub my toe I go down like a baby. Lol. I figure I'm about 10% as tough as this guy. Good enough in my book.

I like him, is he the only one that came lighter?

Off topic but I'd like to go fishing with Jeremy Wade from river monsters. Some of the fish this guy catches are unreal.
I watched close to a whole season on roku the episode that sticks out he was fishing something like a peacock bass. But more like the peacock bass's insane meat eating cousin

I like his station, especially in the third pic. Good job.
thanks. There's a story behind him. A friend gave me some roundhead and some Albany chicks. As they were growing I noticed one was peacomb, yellow leg, and lemon hackle which did not fit either of the chick types. Anyway the guy that gifted me them he came to get him to go to a show he comes and gets him and I guess 2-3mo go by he comes over to trim some of my stags and he has him.I ask who's this he said that's that one u gave me. He said basically he had Albany, roundhead, and sweater chicks together when he gave me mine and must have thought a sweater was an Albany and it was in the mix he gave me. Since then sweater broodstag got killed and that batch of chicks so he is the only sweater left. So he's back to stay. U can't really see by the pics but with him filling out (he's only about 11mo old) and his colors all u see is sweater. I assumed he was a throwback peacomb Romero Albany but he ended up being a Romero sweater.

Last edited:
I watched close to a whole season on roku the episode that sticks out he was fishing something like a peacock bass. But more like the peacock bass's insane meat eating cousin
he catches all kinds of crazy stuff. Half the fish I've never heard of. One of the only shows I watch on tv at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom