Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redquill
Lacy
Ayam cemani
Svart Hona
And a soft shelled turtle

The adults look great I don't have my own pics to share and the soft shell turtles were being served as food I thought it was weird so I took a picture there was eel and baby octopus and cuddle fish as well.

Of the really late hatching stuff starting with over 30, I am down to 6 and they are on the cusp to trying to do their own additional whittling. I am watching them run about part of cock yard that no longer has pens. They are doing a lot more chasing and brief fights that so far have very little contact. A few bullstag Missouri Dominques seem to be enforcing the piece but that is going fall apart real soon. I though for sure battle royal would have started today but falling temperature and increasing wind may be taking their edge of. These young stags look like feathered crap. Body frames OK but feathers, especially on the tail have the typical short look of late season stags. Open pens ready but I will be watching from distance to see how things get started,

Incubator is cranked up. Got 5 dozen cross from chandler game farm (black/grey, black/hatch, Kelso/roundhead, sweater/roundhead), 2 dozen mugs, some high noon liepers, and an extra hour of sunlight. I'm ready for spring.

Here's my DIY incubator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom