Show Off Your Games!

i was told that this hen is some sort of game she has huge spurs and attacks the other hens alot. is she a game?
if she's not full game she's got some in her the color is sort of like some sort of phoenix but the body sort of look OEG but keep in mind just because a bird is aggressive doesn't mean its game any bird or animal for that matter can have a mean streak beautiful bird though wouldn't mind her on my yard

Last edited:
Stag: 7months of age .. Used cinderblocks to show his height more or less

Last edited:
They are a hen feathered gamefowl, the roosters are feathered like hens, no long tail feathers or saddle feathers on their back.

I am pretty sure some are represented earlier in the thread although not many folks have them now. In my opinion they are little more than a novelty these days because you can keep sound only so many lines through proper breeding and hennies for one reason or another did not make cut. If you can get just one then it would be pretty easy to breed it into something else to make so you have more that are not inbreed. Although, that does not mean they will not be crap relative to what hennies were once considered to be.

Back
Top Bottom