Show off your roosters

That's Hercules, my banty Cochin nightmare. He's the mayor of Chickenville (in his mind).

This is the Red Baron. He's a sassy Orpington roo. He's the "lover boy" of the group.

And this is Cowboy, our silver laced Wyandotte roo. He's the real boss, and the most laid back guy we have. They're a great set!

That's Hercules, my banty Cochin nightmare. He's the mayor of Chickenville (in his mind).

This is the Red Baron. He's a sassy Orpington roo. He's the "lover boy" of the group.

And this is Cowboy, our silver laced Wyandotte roo. He's the real boss, and the most laid back guy we have. They're a great set!
Beautiful Roos.

Welcome to BYC!

This is my mixed rooster he was given to me by a friend of mine ..his feathers are finally coming back in..he is agressive toward other roosters when they mate..So this is why he was given to me ...I have him in with 5 hens ..His name is gigalo..lol...

Last edited:
This is my mixed rooster he was given to me by a friend of mine ..his feathers are finally coming back in..he is agressive toward other roosters when they mate..So this is why he was given to me ...I have him in with 5 hens ..His name is gigalo..lol...
oH MY WORD ! wHAT KIND OF CHICKEN HAS RED SKIN LIKE THAT ? nEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT. Sorry, kid had the cap lock on. lol

oH MY WORD ! wHAT KIND OF CHICKEN HAS RED SKIN LIKE THAT ? nEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT. Sorry, kid had the cap lock on. lol
he is suppose to be a frizzle orpington mix ...lol...I was thinking that also ...it's not sunburn ...he's shaded...so not sure lol

Back
Top Bottom