SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Ahhh- so we meet again....
View attachment 1459669
Our trusted friend has crossed paths with us once again.
The ole trusty grille has for-filled it's obligation to keep high expectations of our family unit to once again have over productive per-digestive fluids (drool-excess saliva).
Not complicated but simplistic. Traditional and efficient.
View attachment 1459672 First of 2 batches. Cooked over blackjack oak- zero liquid petroleum was dispensed in the making of this yum. Boss-man didn't crowd the grill to prevent to much flare up from the drip.

View attachment 1459674 This doesn't look like much but it is a giant tossing bowl that housed the yard bird while it was tossed in the secret sauce. The tender after math scraps were added to the baked beans in the mini crock pot at the last phase of preparation.

View attachment 1459671
Tossed BBQ Bird smothered in bell pepper and green onion- BBQ baked beans-mini sausages with shell pasta, Velveeta cheese & jalapeno juice.View attachment 1459676
View attachment 1459675
2c65a212a1e531a35d0ba1ac2ba68006-d6bi2kp.png

Every Holiday, every special occasion, every time the calendar exhibits it's time to celebrate, @cavemanrich is going the extra mile with his optimistic enthusiasm and charismatic charm with his posts after spending time with what matters most in life- FAMILY.
Scrolling back thru all the "submitted for your approvals"(Rod Sterling), The paper plates, the festive floral table cloth and mostly the strong bonding of a tight knit family made me choose said submission. Thank you Caveman for being you. Thank you for sharing your family's celebration with us. You truly deserve to have been chosen as
Picture Of The Week!
View attachment 1459654
View attachment 1459657
@cavemanrich
CLAPCLAP108.png

Thank you Connie for giving me the POW award.:) That was the July 4th celebration. The food was totally jummy:drool as well. Eventually technology will advance to where we will have 3D FOOD PRINTERS. Until then, I will share pix, as well as Play by Play of items that may not be common to everyone. :thumbsup

Now a change of subject,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You mention that frogs invaded area. Caveman always searching out solutions.
frog%20legs.jpg

You may have a similar scene on your front porch soon.
frog-legs-jpg.jpe
:gig:yuckyuck

Every Holiday, every special occasion, every time the calendar exhibits it's time to celebrate, @cavemanrich is going the extra mile with his optimistic enthusiasm and charismatic charm with his posts after spending time with what matters most in life- FAMILY.
Scrolling back thru all the "submitted for your approvals"(Rod Sterling), The paper plates, the festive floral table cloth and mostly the strong bonding of a tight knit family made me choose said submission. Thank you Caveman for being you. Thank you for sharing your family's celebration with us. You truly deserve to have been chosen as
Picture Of The Week!
View attachment 1459654
View attachment 1459657
Congratulations!

We actually have sun the last 4 days let the bones dry out
What is this "sun" you speak of? I have heard of it mentioned many-many moons ago. Mostly from the elder members of our tribe. Something to do with some kind of light in the sky or something? Perhaps I should google this "sun" thing, and learn of how past generations dealt with this rare phenomenon? I heard an elder once quote it as.. "the good ole days".:confused:

Back
Top Bottom