Sick Cayuga?

Do you have any poultry vitamins like poultry cell? I’m not sure what might be going on with her. And her poop looks normal still?
We’re trying the molasses right now, put a little in the water and put some in her pool, she’s actually swimming and drinking in the pool a lot so hopefully that helps

So your doing a flush? Just make sure to follow the directions fully. Let me know how she is after please.
So she’s moving around a little better BUT twice now she’s had a seizure is what it looks like? Lasted about 7-8 seconds

If at all possible you might want to take her to the vet. Gently run your hand up and down her neck to make sure she hasn't something lodged in there. Is she eating and drinking normally still?
Is she showing other symptoms like discharge from eyes or nares. listen to her breathing.

If at all possible you might want to take her to the vet. Gently run your hand up and down her neck to make sure she hasn't something lodged in there. Is she eating and drinking normally still?
Is she showing other symptoms like discharge from eyes or nares. listen to her breathing.
She drinks great, hasn’t hardly ate. About 10min ago she had a major seizure I think, I held her during it and she came out of it but now her wings are twitching and she seems disoriented, pupils are pinpointed

I am so sorry she is going through this and you too. It's so hard to know how to help them. I wish I knew what to tell you to do to help her. Any chance she could have eaten metal?

I am so sorry she is going through this and you too. It's so hard to know how to help them. I wish I knew what to tell you to do to help her. Any chance she could have eaten metal?
The guy from our local feed store just stopped by to see if he could help any and he suggested that too, the eating metal. So we’re going to start the charcoal to see if we can flush something out of her system :/

Back
Top Bottom