Sick chicken, can’t find any info

Sorry I know this is a serious issue but I couldn’t help myself… it’s simple it’s not a sick chicken it’s sick children… they are are feathered children after all… unless you don’t have children then I don’t know

On a more serious note if she is eating the egg try mixing it with some chick crumbles… that way she will be getting everything she needs …
Yes I agree they are like children but I don’t have kids myself so unfortunately can’t use that one for work… she ended up passing, I do believe it was mareks disease, I lost 1 other barnevelder and a silver laced as well. my neighbor actually informed me he had discovered mareks in his flock a couple weeks after I posted this and we did get a rooster from him a couple months ago so sadly I now have it in my flocks 😢

Yes I agree they are like children but I don’t have kids myself so unfortunately can’t use that one for work… she ended up passing, I do believe it was mareks disease, I lost 1 other barnevelder and a silver laced as well. my neighbor actually informed me he had discovered mareks in his flock a couple weeks after I posted this and we did get a rooster from him a couple months ago so sadly I now have it in my flocks 😢
I’m so sorry… 😞

Back
Top Bottom