Sick day-old duckling HELP!!!!

Gearhead846

Am I bleeding?
Dec 6, 2021
We just got some ducklings from a hatchery but this one is s all l lethargic and barely moving and when she stands up she just falls back over please help I don't know what to do !!
Here is a photo
View attachment 2932705

We just got some ducklings from a hatchery but this one is s all l lethargic and barely moving and when she stands up she just falls back over please help I don't know what to do !!
Here is a photo
View attachment 2932705
Poor duckling give him sugar water and keep a close eye on him make sure he stays warm and separate him but with day old ducklings you usually loose one or two we do all we can but we lose ducklings somtimes

They were shipped and I think the best hatchery is murray mcmurray, the first time we ordered, all of them but three were dead, but they happily refunded us and sent us more with extra heat packs and food, they have amazing customer service and I would go with them. I haven't used any other Hatchery yet but I don't think I will ever need to 😊

They were shipped and I think the best hatchery is murray mcmurray, the first time we ordered, all of them but three were dead, but they happily refunded us and sent us more with extra heat packs and food, they have amazing customer service and I would go with them. I haven't used any other Hatchery yet but I don't think I will ever need to 😊
Wow! That seems like great customer service! Maybe I should try that hatchery next time!

They are amazing!!! And they have great info on the birds and phenomenal photos of them too

Back
Top Bottom