*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

@sourland

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been absent. I see the craziness continues! :gigWill one of you update me on Queen Em and her King? You can private message me if you want. I lost touch with her due to me having to move several times and my subsequent health issues. I cannot tell you how happy I am to see this thread has continued!

I'm off to rest so hopefully I can join in the revelry tomorrow. When's the next moat party??

Night.

@onedoodle4 Haven't heard from Queen Em or MFB in quite a while. Hopefully all is good with them. The Kingdom is pretty quiet, but I continue the moon dances and try to conduct moat parties. The denizens still need to eat.

Yes they do! I'm so glad they haven't been starving! :wee

I lost contact with Queen Em and MFB when the phone I had at the time decided to flake out on me and I lost all my contact info. I saw that you and Alaskan are still here. It's nice to "see" y'all. So when's the next moat party? I have a sacrif..ahem...guest that would like to go swimming amongst the moat dwellers... the fact he will be a tad unwilling is best ignored by all...;)

Back
Top Bottom