*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I saw that too, Sour, and thought the same thing, almost word for word! It was good for a chuckle until I discovered that you and I think alike .......... that is a bit disconcerting..........

You just discovered that? Disconcerting? It should be very scary for you to realize. You might grow up to be like me.
lau.gif

"Grow up?" Perhaps I should say 'age' to be like me.
roll.png

Folks, had to leave the "new member introductions" thread for this momentous occasion. This is my post # 20,000. Just had to come home for this happening.
love.gif

Anyone interested in a picnic and swim down at the moats?
celebrate.gif

Amazing what busy little fingers can do. I 'welcomed' 27 new BYC members so far today.
th.gif

Java, I see you lurking there! Was that you robbing the shop in NYC with a bucket on your head? Please tell me NO!
fl.gif

The Java twins live in New York, don't they? You don't think . . . .
ep.gif
gig.gif
If it really had been us, you would have seen ether 2 people with buckets on the heads or a 2 bucket headed person! although some days we feel like putting on a suit of green and getting us a band of merry men.
lol.png
and besides no ever told us to wear a bucket on my head!!
wink.png

Whew! Glad to hear it, Java!

Lots of things to celebrate today. It's Critter's birthday.

And unless our internet connection goes, or something, I will probably reach 5000 posts tonight. And to think, only about a year ago, I finally broke 1000!

I met one of the old Sparklies today... This guy, couldn't be under 50, was hitting on me at the library. And to top it all off, he was roughly the hight of my 11-year-old brother. Pervert. *shudder*

Tani, let me at the perv!
somad.gif
Tell him that you have a mean, wierd old Uncle George trained in attack techniques. Now in all seriousness, that wasn't you holding up that shop in NYC with a bucket on your head, was it?

Back
Top Bottom