*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Behave like what?
hmm.png

Here you go, Blue. *passes bottle* Careful, it's heavy. I've been getting the industrial sized bottles since it saves on trips back to the storage room.

Actually, JD I like the smell of wood. And though sawdust may make me sneeze, for some reason, it makes me think of horses.

I enjoy carpentry, too. Though I'm not much of a joiner, I do a pretty mean rabbet, let me tell you! When I'm working in wood, it's like I get to a higher plane, know what I mean? Though I do have trouble with bolting. Absolutely wears me out, and I have to keep coming back to it.
hu.gif
Exactly what I mean! Whether it joined by hammer and nail or adhesive by wood dowel, dove tail or tongue and groove, woodworking is a absolute joy! I wonder what Tani and Eenie was thinking?

barnie.gif
Ok, I just figured it out! Tani! Eenie!Now I need the brain bleach! Ugh, teenagers!

Exactly what I mean! Whether it joined by hammer and nail or adhesive by wood dowel, dove tail or tongue and groove, woodworking is a absolute joy! I wonder what Tani and Eenie was thinking?

barnie.gif
Ok, I just figured it out! Tani! Eenie!Now I need the brain bleach! Ugh, teenagers!
Oh, my - THAT - Ugh, single minded teenagers.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom