*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I have to drive 45 minutes for a fresh Krispy Kreme, but a tweener's gotta do what a tweener's gotta do.
tongue.png

WHAT is a tweener?

Someone "between dimensions"? Which dimensions? The lovely Nile and the rest of the world? Personally, Alaskan prefers the Nile, it is warm and lovely. Alaskan's sister is always in 'de Nile.

"Carrot Cakes"?...who do you think I am, Bugs Bunny?
Yuck. Real cakes contain chocolate.

Silly Spook, the carrots are so that you can tell Mrs. Spook that you are eating your vegetables like the good Mr. Spook that you are! The cake is covered in butter, cream cheese, and sugar. It is good Spook, it is very very good!

Alaskan ..... going upstairs to introduce the mutilated egg carton to the incubator

Alaskan ..... going upstairs to introduce the
mutilated egg carton to the incubator.

I know I shouldn't ask this.

But what are you doing, Alaskan? Taking an egg
carton to your non-working incubator? Are you going
to talk to your eggs, maybe give them an evil stare?

"If you eggs don't hatch, in the box you go..."

I don't know if that's gonna work.

The bra incubator can always be used as a last resort.
hu.gif
Kinda hard fitting the mutilated egg carton in there most likely.

Last edited:
WHAT is a tweener?

Someone "between dimensions"? Which dimensions? The lovely Nile and the rest of the world? Personally, Alaskan prefers the Nile, it is warm and lovely. Alaskan's sister is always in 'de Nile.

Silly Spook, the carrots are so that you can tell Mrs. Spook that you are eating your vegetables like the good Mr. Spook that you are! The cake is covered in butter, cream cheese, and sugar. It is good Spook, it is very very good!

Alaskan ..... going upstairs to introduce the mutilated egg carton to the incubator
It's a long story. Start here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/543602/sigh-im-loosing-my-touch-warning-hi-jacked-by-em/12570

I don't know what a magician wears under his robe.

I know I wore boxers under my sheet for awhile.

But it made me want to fight everybody...

Spook

Back
Top Bottom