*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Remind me what the denizens are. I think I must have missed them.

ETA: If nothing else, we can throw him in the moat to feed the fish or the eels or whatever else lives in it.
roll.png

Last edited:
IM A NOOOOBBBBB!!!
And in spite of your acquaintance with a couple of the poor unfortunates that are almost permanently imprisoned in the dungeon, you marched in here anyway? Somehow I get the feeling that you may belong here . . . .

But I will take pity on you, and give you some friendly advice. I'm pretty sure the pizza and brownies are safe to eat, but I'm leery of the KoolAid and can say definitely, definitely don't eat the potato salad!
sickbyc.gif

Hey guys! Whats going on? Anyone been thrown in jail lately?
Hey, Mitch! No, nobody newly incarcerated, just the same ol' same ol'. Sour's pretty disappointed; nobody has gone swimming in the moats, either.
Remind me what the denizens are. I think I must have missed them.
Mostly they have been discussed in the earlier pages of bluesub's "What's in the Moat?" thread, but the species that gets most folk's attention are the Candiru.
hide.gif

I KNOW BUT I'VE HAD LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF OF SLEEP AFTER AN ALL-NIGHT POOL PARTY SO I'M ALLOWED TO BE WEIRD.
An all night pool party? Tani, you must be nearly as wrinkly as Sour after that!
ep.gif

Last edited:
After a long flight, Alaskan thought "nah! Don't grab a large coffee, that small airplane coffee was enough, and you want to be able to sleep when you get home"

But now I am in an airport, for HOURS, and sooooooo tired.

They have free wifi though :D. So happy happy.

Back
Top Bottom