*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

That's just freaky! There are turtles indeed in the moats, but they are far more likely to devour than to offer rides to shore.

They devour rides to shore?
idunno.gif

Perhaps Pugs are un American? Rocky spent 15 minutes yesterday barking at the flag at the end of my driveway. He insisted that it stop moving in the wind. Well, they have stopped peeing on everything - I think, and today we are having 'pug wars'. There is continual strife for dominance between these two. Otis is bigger, but Rocky is tenacious and has that little man 'never give up' spirit. They expend a lot of energy, but cause no damage - hard to really bite someone with those little faces. They tussle, and Dani (our golden) referees barking results. Bet the Princess is having trouble sleeping in.
lau.gif
This little house has become bedlam.
gig.gif

Kelly called last night to check on her babies. Her take is that Otis is urinating on everything because he is mad at being left. Does this mean that the next time I become angry at her house I can pee on all of the furniture?
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, let's see how Otis feels about you marking in his territory!
gig.gif

Though I'm afraid if you try it, Kelly may put you in a crate, and only let you out when you can be supervised . . . .
roll.png

Oh, yeah, let's see how Otis feels about you marking in his territory!
gig.gif

Though I'm afraid if you try it, Kelly may put you in a crate, and only let you out when you can be supervised . . . .
roll.png
Elaine has been attempting to 'crate' me for nearly 50 years - ain't gonna happen.
wink.png

One of you must have said something fun... I can't access half the page because my parental controls have rated it as Offensive and Tasteless. Sorry I missed it. ;)

Hi, Tani, actually we've been on our good behavior. At least I think so.
hu.gif
Maybe you better ask
bun.gif
lady for an unbiased opinion.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom