*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

At least when he was on the treetop, you knew where Chucky was. Be careful, Sour, Chucky could be anywhere!
hide.gif

I can't help but wonder what sorts of things the Princess might "allow" . . . .

It suddenly occurred to me that we hadn't done any Christmas caroling in the Kingdom. Before the Christmas season departs, I thought I'd let these guys sing a few old favorites:
0.jpg

(though somehow, that isn't quite the way I remember them going)
hu.gif

Happy New year to all, and may 2014 be better for all!
And Sour, may your Chucky search be a good one! Just don't cremate him in the moats, Blue will NOT be happy!

Perry

Perry, Happy New Year to you - I'll take as good as this year - don't want to ask for too much. Last night when the snoring in our bedroom maxed out, I moved to the spare room. Chucky was ensconced there beneath the blankets.
barnie.gif

Perry, Happy New Year to you - I'll take as good as this year - don't want to ask for too much. Last night when the snoring in our bedroom maxed out, I moved to the spare room. Chucky was ensconced there beneath the blankets.
barnie.gif
How thoughtful of the Princess to have "allowed" Chucky to use the spare room. And Sour apparently disturbed his sleep.
hide.gif
I'm not the most cheerful of souls when awakened in the night - I'd hate to see Chucky under those circumstances!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom