*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

*sigh* looks like I have to schedule a Dr appointment to have an ultrasound to see if my ovaries have cysts on them
hmm.png

Have some coffee!

I am sure they will figure it all out.

hugs.gif

Had to share this photo. I took it from my front porch. I looked out the window this morning and saw this.

Looks like a magical kingdom to me..with a bird flying across in the distance.

Had to share this photo. I took it from my front porch. I looked out the window this morning and saw this.

Looks like a magical kingdom to me..with a bird flying across in the distance.
Bird?

I have looked for it on three different thread posts and do not see the bird flying.... ok, if found the bird. I though it was a speck on my monitor....

Thanks for posting the picture! You live in a beautiful place.

Last edited:
Bird?

I have looked for it on three different thread posts and do not see the bird flying.... ok, if found the bird. I though it was a speck on my monitor....

Thanks for posting the picture! You live in a beautiful place.

lol..that's why I mentioned the bird, because it looks like a speck on the lens.. and..thank you for the compliments. I have mountains all around me..I live in the valley, but, we can go up a canyon and see all of the green.

rant.gif
Who turned off the lights? I was in the Labyrinth when the lights went out -
hide.gif
. Wandered for 4.5 days and was in the Catacombs when they came back on - scary indeed.

Cynthia - beautiful!

rant.gif
Who turned off the lights? I was in the Labyrinth when the lights went out -
hide.gif
. Wandered for 4.5 days and was in the Catacombs when they came back on - scary indeed.
Ehhhh, who needs lights? Most of the Labyrinth dwellers echo-locate anyway (though some like to navigate by touch, too - I'll bet you met a few of those if you were there for 4 days!)

Warning: this song is a guaranteed earworm! If you watch this video, you can't say you weren't warned!
0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom