*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Em, that's old news. The bunny population has declined since, but they were a major issue at one point. At night, you could easily see 50 of them eating grass on a lawn in the center of Helsinki. And foxes followed them too, I've seen foxes within a kilometer of the city center.
I would ask what the foxes have to say, but I think someone might drop one of those tombstones on my head.
hide.gif

Em, that's old news. The bunny population has declined since, but they were a major issue at one point. At night, you could easily see 50 of them eating grass on a lawn in the center of Helsinki. And foxes followed them too, I've seen foxes within a kilometer of the city center.

They are using it as an example of why we need stronger legislation on pets. We'll see. I'm nth opposed, as not opposed...

Oh, I definitely am opposed to pets being set free, and I agree we need stronger laws in place to prevent it...but at the same time, those laws also affect my business, so I'm torn. =/

We take anything at the store, to prevent them setting them free. Often that means we end up with stuff we don't particu want, but it keeps it out of our ecosystem. Florida is the poster child for invasive species. =(

Back
Top Bottom