*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Ok, who gave me their crappy luck?

Lily wasn't feeling good, so I didn't sleep much last night. Add in pregnancy symptoms, aching back, grouchy, morning sickness...I get up to go to work, and I'm thinking its gonna be an ok day...until I get to work, and there is a 7 foot snake loose somewhere, oh, and let's not forget the entire store is flooded! It even flooded the neighbors. I just cleaned it up and came home. It's not even worth continuing that day.

Last edited:
ew!

I take full responsibility, since we all know that EVERYTHING is my fault.

However, I have no idea how or why I would have flooded your store.
idunno.gif

@chickwhispers But..what if she is expecting TWINS?!! You need to do this.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Jinx? Maybe.
big_smile.png
Oh, I'm going to get in trouble for this one..or maybe not..maybe Queen Em has been wanting twins all along. Or, for a long time!

double you pleasure double your fun. my mom was a twin she has a set of twin cousins and a set of twin aunts on the same side of her family and the mother of her twin aunts her grandmother was a twin. of course this was before all the drugs and procedures that cause many of today's multiple births....

Quote:
But they sometimes read ultra sounds wrong they say babies have an extra piece and they don't or they don't and they end up with one. I cannot speak more on this since this place is family friendly, hey....., what could be more family friendly than TRIPLETS?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom