*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Oh honey.

Church family? Co workers? Neighbors? I can guarantee folks will want to help, they just won't know what to do.

Still praying.

hugs.gif

I don't know if any of you could understand this, most people look at me strange when they hear I'm his wife. Such a large age difference, different backgrounds, different personalities. That man is everything to me. He took me when I was broken, and put my world back together so beautifully. He is truly my everything. The time I have spent with him? Well, it is not enough to say it has been the best years of my life, because I don't think I ever truly lived until him. Now I am sitting here, watching him sleep, and wondering if I will ever get to hear his voice again, or feel his touch. My world is in pieces, and so am I.

Sorta what I'm afraid of Sour. We can only have so much luck before it runs out. He is saying a few words now, and has a bit of movement to the left side. If anybody needs a good milk cow or various other critters, I have some for sale.

Sorta what I'm afraid of Sour. We can only have so much luck before it runs out. He is saying a few words now, and has a bit of movement to the left side. If anybody needs a good milk cow or various other critters, I have some for sale.
Em, luck doesn't have to be the determining factor........

have some faith, gal.......you got's peeps praying for ya'll.....

Right now, I'm just lost. There is literally no worse time for this to happen. We had been putting some stuff together in order to get him insurance, but of course, it has not taken effect yet.

It's okay to be lost right now.

When I was diagnosed with leukemia, I had no insurance. The finances stressed me more than the disease, so I know it doesn't do much good to say don't worry about that now. What I can say is, from the other side, everything worked out just fine and God took care of us while I was sick. I was the main income and yep, things did get tight. Right now, just concentrate on your honey and the kiddos.

Back
Top Bottom