*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Does anyone want the role of sparkle magnet? You new youngers are so young and... young. You need jobs.

I, on the other hand, hereby request to be named an Elder. I am 24, positively ancient, and this morning when I was putting on my makeup, I noticed the beginning of crow's feet. Where the rest of the crow has gotten to, I am not sure, but regardless, my candidacy for Elderhood seems well-established.

Does anyone want the role of sparkle magnet? You new youngers are so young and... young. You need jobs.

I, on the other hand, hereby request to be named an Elder. I am 24, positively ancient, and this morning when I was putting on my makeup, I noticed the beginning of crow's feet. Where the rest of the crow has gotten to, I am not sure, but regardless, my candidacy for Elderhood seems well-established.
Sparkle magnet sounds fun...what do you do as a sparkle magnet?

Sparkle magnet sounds fun...what do you do as a sparkle magnet?
You attract other youngers and lure them to the thread. This is crucially important to the survival of the kingdom, as the denizens need something to feed on in the deep dark waters of the moat.

However, it is also quite dangerous-- both the original sparkle magnets of the thread (myself and Eenie) ended up married to various sparkles. YMMV.

You attract other youngers and lure them to the thread. This is crucially important to the survival of the kingdom, as the denizens need something to feed on in the deep dark waters of the moat.

However, it is also quite dangerous-- both the original sparkle magnets of the thread (myself and Eenie) ended up married to various sparkles. YMMV.
Eenie too! Tell me it’s not true!
You were such good youngers, always wore your buckets, stayed well away from the sparkles...

I blame this on Sour. Or Spookwriter. Or Sir Bird.
Because I KNOW I told you both to keep those buckets on tight!

Back
Top Bottom