*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

What are your intentions for our Younger? to spoil it letting this one pass, not exactly the correct answer but acceptable
What's the fastest Animal in the world? Whatever you said is WRONG! swordfish WRONG
What is the Queen’s Favorite Color? purple WRONG
Why didn't you answer me faster? because I type slow accepted
How many fingers am I holding up? 32.983 Just no
What's Sourland's favorite fruit? grapefruit Idk
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 252 you are patient
Why did you pick our Younger up on one of those new fangled motor bikes? Do you know how dangerous that is? I did it because I wanted to, no i don't know it's dangerous. the younger knew
You are rather sparkly. Why are you so sparkly? because i use glitter bombs to get out of awkward situations which happen quite a lot accepted
What's Green plus 1? Green Wrong
Where'd Spook go? to haunt some other websites nope
How old do you think the Queen is? 25 Correct
Does this dress make my butt look big? that depends on what kind of look you are going for I think you know he answer to this
What do you think of Bluesub?I think that they are the most awesome person on this thread besides the Queen I am not swayed by compliments or bribes...how do you think I made it to top minion?
What's Tani‘s favorite bird? parakeet Are you sure?
How many hours should a younger wear a bucket? -89 not a negative number
What is the Blue’s favorite animal in the saltwater moat? the biggest one type of animal, please
What color is GREEN? 2 um, no

Back
Top Bottom