*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

This town is so small.... everyone knows everyone.... if he didn't want a fight he should have picked a different bar stool.

He went where he went... he sat where he sat.... :idunno

If you don't want to get wet, then don't stand out in the rain. No reason to sue the clouds.

This town is so small.... everyone knows everyone.... if he didn't want a fight he should have picked a different bar stool.

He went where he went... he sat where he sat.... :idunno

If you don't want to get wet, then don't stand out in the rain. No reason to sue the clouds.
Seriously, this sounds like the bar I used to frequent before I got sober. Went there a year or so into sobriety - my stool was still vacant. I sat in it. Everyone started buying me coasters. Bartender came over and asked, "What the 'H' are you doing here?" When I told her that I only wanted a burger and a club soda, she said, "Good for you." I have never gone back. That was nearly 30 years ago. :old

Seriously, this sounds like the bar I used to frequent before I got sober. Went there a year or so into sobriety - my stool was still vacant. I sat in it. Everyone started buying me coasters. Bartender came over and asked, "What the 'H' are you doing here?" When I told her that I only wanted a burger and a club soda, she said, "Good for you." I have never gone back. That was nearly 30 years ago. :old
I bet that stool is still empty. :lau:gig:highfive:

The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

Special full moon dance - fees waived. It's the Full Beaver Moon, and it is special as it will be a 'Blood' moon in the AM because of a lunar eclipse. I've been practicing some special moves for the occasion. :wee :wee
A full silver beaver moon?? :pop
Once seen, never forgotten.
Brain bleach!! Where is the brain bleach!!!

Back
Top Bottom