Claim your egg!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• 20221011_113105.jpg
    20221011_113105.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 2
So I have a bit of sad news 😢
First, I'm sorry @Faithful flock and @shabby chic-hens but your egg did not hatch or even pip. We waited a few days but decided to bury it today :hit

Second, Fiona, one of the chicks I bought, passed away. I found her stiff under the brooder. She had chronic pasty butt, I cleaned her best I could, but I think it just caught up with her.

Other then that the chicks are doing great! I'm going to make another thread as a "grow-a-long". The egg you adopted will be automatically claimed as your chick in the thread.

So I have a bit of sad news 😢
First, I'm sorry @Faithful flock and @shabby chic-hens but your egg did not hatch or even pip. We waited a few days but decided to bury it today :hit

Second, Fiona, one of the chicks I bought, passed away. I found her stiff under the brooder. She had chronic pasty butt, I cleaned her best I could, but I think it just caught up with her.

Other then that the chicks are doing great! I'm going to make another thread as a "grow-a-long". The egg you adopted will be automatically claimed as your chick in the thread.
I'm so sorry @Pampered chicken girl

Back
Top Bottom